Start your study experience in the Netherlands. Great news! The Radboud College Scholarship is right now open. In this article, we’ll clarify in detail this grant, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Radboud College Grant 2024-2025 could be a completely supported expert grant for worldwide understudies. A Radboud Grant will decrease your educational cost charge to € 2,209,- For illustration: a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition expense of as it were €2,209,- rather than €16,000.
The Radboud Grant Program could be exceptionally particular. It offers gifted, profoundly spurred, non-EEA understudies with exceptional ponder about the opportunity to be granted a grant for a total English-taught Radboud College Master’s degree programme.
For 2023/2024, a greatest of 37 Radboud Grants are accessible: Workforce of Expressions (2), Workforce of Law (14), Workforce of Therapeutic Sciences (7), Nijmegen School of Administration (3), Staff of Philosophy, Theology and Devout Considers (1), Faculty of Science (8), Workforce of Social Sciences (2).
In case you’re chosen as a grant beneficiary and you’re conceded to a two-year Master’s program: to qualify for the allow once more for the second year, you would like to have passed all courses within the to begin with year.
The Radboud Grant cannot be combined with the Fulbright-Radboud Grant, Orange Tulip Grant, or Holland Grant. You’ll apply for more than one grant, but as it were one will be granted.
Table of Contents
- Level of Ponder: Masters
- Institution(s): Radboud University
- Study in: Netherlands
- Program Period: Up to two years.
- Deadline: February 28, 2024
Faculty of Arts
- Verifiable, Scholarly and Social Studies
- Etymology and Communication Sciences
Faculty of Law
- Worldwide and European Law
Faculty of Restorative Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Atomic Instruments of Disease
Faculty of Reasoning, Philosophy & Devout Studies
Faculty of Science
- Computing Science
- Restorative Biology
- Atomic Life Sciences
- Material science and astronomy
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Manufactured Intelligence
- Behavioral Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Social and Social Science
Radboud College Grant gives the beneficiaries with underneath benefits:
A Radboud Grant will diminish your educational cost charge to € 2,209,- For this case: a give holder in 2023/2024 will pay an educational cost charge as if it were €2,209,- rather than €16,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud College Scholarship
- To qualify for this grant, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Dialect: English
- Eligible Nations: All World Nations. Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not qualified for the lower EEA educational cost expense for other reasons
- Have (will get) a Bachelor’s degree accomplished exterior the Netherlands, have no degrees accomplished within the Netherlands, and did not get any past instruction within the Netherlands (trade programs prohibited, given that they are portion of the single man degree accomplished exterior the Netherlands)
- Meet the English dialect capability prerequisite for the Master’s program of your choice
- Have been completely conceded to the English-taught Master’s degree program beginning 1 September 2024 as expressed within the formal letter of admission
- Can comply with the conditions for getting a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enlisted at Radboud College as a full-time understudy for the scholastic year and Master’s degree program for which the grant will be awarded
How to Apply for the Radboud College Scholarship?
Please take after the taking after enlightening to profit from this scholarship:
- You can apply by demonstrating amid your application for affirmation for a Master’s program within the OSIRIS Application framework that you wish to apply for a Radboud Grant. You may then be requested to transfer three extra records: two reference letters and an educational modules vitae, on the off chance that you’ve not as of now done so for the Master’s program application.
- The choice for the scholarship and the confirmation to the Master’s program are two partitioned processes: admission to the Master’s program does not suggest determination for the grant. It isn’t conceivable to apply for the complete grant separately, but you apply for both the complete and partial scholarship on the off chance that you apply for RSP in Osiris. This implies that if you’re chosen for the Radboud Grant Program, you’ll hear from us whether you’re chosen for the complete grant or the halfway scholarship.
- You must have completed your application within the online OSIRIS Application framework sometime recently February 28, 2024. It would be ideal if you note that fragmented applications will not be considered for the Radboud Grant determination. A deficient application implies that a few data and/or archives are lost or unintelligible. In this manner, it would be ideal if you are prompted and yield your application in early February 2024 at the most recent so that the Affirmations Office has sufficient time to survey your application and advise you in case it is deficient. We suggest you hand in your verification of English capability sometime recently the due date of 1 Walk as well.
- You will be educated about the ultimate choice by the Worldwide Office about your application for a Radboud Grant sometime in mid-April 2024 (date subject to change).
- To learn more around Radboud College Scholarship, please visit the official site: